Neurotechnology Innovations Translator is always looking for talented technical and business people interested in commercializing innovative products.
If you are interested in joining the NIT team please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the specific opportunity below.
R&D Team at NIT
If you are an engineer or project manager with neurotechnology and/or active implantables expertise, we’d love to speak with you, even if a current position is not listed.
Sr. Director of Clinical Operations at Portfolio Company: Sollis Therapeutics
A ‘hands on’ leadership position responsible to oversee all Clinical Operational activities for all Sollis clinical trials. This person will provide close oversight of vendors, as well as maintain a close working relationship with NIT and other NIT companies. Works closely with the COO and CFO, participates in the budget process and oversees department spending.
- Demonstrated ability to lead large projects within timelines and budget
- Strong technical experience with US FDA and global clinical trials regulations, Good Clinical Practices and best practices for running clinical trials principles and practices
- Advanced degree such as Masters Degree or PhD in life science
- 10+ years experience in the pharmaceutical industry
A hands-on leadership position primarily responsible for effectively leading design and development operations at NIT’s Columbus headquarters. The individual will provide technical leadership, strategic product guidance, project definition, and performance management of group resources in pursuit of new product and business opportunities.
- Demonstrated success leading cross-functional Class II and III medical device teams from concept to commercialization
- Strong technical, regulatory and business acumen
- BS in relevant engineering discipline, e.g. Biomedical, Electrical or Mechanical, with advanced degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ year s of experience in medical device development
A key "Swiss Army knife" engineering leadership position primarily responsible for conceptualization, execution and leadership of medical device system component, technology or sub-assembly development. This individual has a mastery of engineering principles and has demonstrated application of them to the successful realization of market value. In addition, the right candidate looks for opportunities to stretch their limits and grow.
- Demonstrated success developing Class II and III medical devices from concept to commercialization
- Strong technical mastery with broad application experience
- BS in Biomedical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, with advanced degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in medical device development
Director of Clinical Science at Portfolio Company: Sollis Therapeutics
A ‘hands on’ leadership position responsible of supporting the scientific aspects of all Sollis clinical trials as well as support design of Sollis trials. This person will support development of the scientific perspective for Sollis products and provide close oversight of proper external communication of scientific principles for Sollis. Works directly with the CEO to perform research on clinical topics and prepare scientific presentations and articles.
- Demonstrated ability to perform deep scientific analysis and develop a well-founded perspective, including appreciation of the limitations of available information.
- Strong technical experience with scientific aspects of clinical trials design and execution in a regulated in environment (US FDA and applicable ex-US regulations and Good Clinical Practices)
- Advanced degree such as MD, PhD or Pharm D in health science
- 6+ years experience in the pharmaceutical industry
Clinical Research Associate at Portfolio Company: Sollis Therapeutics
A ‘hands-on’ position supporting successful execution of Sollis clinical trials both directly and where vendors are involved. This person will work closely with the Head of Clinical Operations, with vendors and clinical sites to ensure high quality performance of trials by supporting information needs, reviewing and preparing documents, collating metrics and other information for presentation to trial management stakeholders.
- Demonstrated success in clinical research, operations following Good Clinical Practices
- Thorough understanding of major clinical trials software applications
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in life science
- 3+ years experience in clinical operations in the pharmaceutical industry