Neurotechnology Innovations Translator is always looking for talented technical and business people interested in commercializing innovative products.
If you are interested in joining the NIT team please send your resume to email@example.com or click on the specific opportunity below.
If you are an engineer or project manager with neurotechnology and/or active implantables expertise, we’d love to speak with you, even if a current position is not listed.
A hands-on leadership position primarily responsible for effectively leading design and development operations. BS in a relevant engineering discipline with an advanced degree or equivalent; 8+ years in medical device development desired.
A key "Swiss Army knife" engineering leadership position primarily responsible for conceptualization, execution and leadership of medical device system component, technology or sub-assembly development. This individual has a mastery of engineering principles and has demonstrated application of them to the successful realization of market value. In addition, the right candidate looks for opportunities to stretch their limits and grow.
- Demonstrated success developing Class II and III medical devices from concept to commercialization
- Strong technical mastery with broad application experience
- BS in Biomedical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, with advanced degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in medical device development
A results-driven leadership position, in NIT’s headquarters in Columbus, with primary responsibility for effectively leading quality operations for NIT and NIT Companies. We are seeking a multi-faceted individual who is energized by the development of quality products and optimized business processes in the complex environment of neurotechnology translation. This position also requires an ability to leverage critical thinking and experience with global regulatory compliance to influence development as well as in the evaluation of new business opportunities.
- Demonstrated success leveraging global regulatory compliance, business and engineering insight to create efficient systems for developing Class II and Class III medical devices
- Demonstrated success mentoring engineers on science and risk based methods for Quality by Design
- Experience in medical device product development and manufacturing
- BS in relevant engineering discipline with advanced degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in medical device development
Support portfolio companies and help diligence potential projects.
- Perform scientific, market and competitive due diligence.
- Develop clinical research protocols.
- Present at conferences, lectures and meetings.
- Author papers for publication in peer-reviewed journals.
- PhD in relevant scientific or engineering discipline.
- 0-5 years of experience in neurotechnology related research.
NIT is seeking a finance and operations leader. This position will be responsible for planning, accounting, reporting and compliance for NIT and its Companies. This position's accounting and finance responsibilities include: financial modeling, financial record keeping, analysis and reporting. The position also includes significant operational responsibility, managing facilities and HR. Accounting experience a plus but not required. As with all NIT positions, we are seeking a passionate/committed team member, with strong initiative, and a can-do attitude.